At Keddie’s we understand the importance of supporting the area we’re fortunate enough to live in. Our Community Giving Program is designed to do just this. Every year we support hundreds of worthwhile causes and events. To serve you more efficiently and due to the number of requests for donations – we ask for the following:
- Requests in writing (or online, see below) outlining the event or cause. Details should also include the “who, what, when and where”, as well as how Keddie’s will be recognized. Click here to download the request form.
- We appreciate 30 days notice from date required
- Your phone, fax, complete mailing address and email should be included so we may contact you.
Click here to submit your request online. Or please address your letters to:
Keddie’s ‘Community Giving’
9808 132 Avenue
Grande Prairie, AB
We will respond via fax, letter or email within 21 days. While not able to support every request, we do have a focus on:
- Agriculture related events
- Events that promote the rural western lifestyle
- Non profit licensed charities
- Based in the Peace Country
We trust you’ll understand that while we endeavor to support as many as possible, we cannot say yes every time. This is by no means a reflection of the value of your event. We know you’re doing your part as well to ensure we continue to live in a great community. Good luck and we’ll look forward to hearing more from you.
If you have any questions regarding Community Giving, feel free to drop an email to Jae Jay!