Our community is very important to us and we are involved with many different groups and organizations.
At Keddie’s we understand the importance of supporting the area we’re fortunate enough to live in. Our Community Giving Program is designed to do just this. Every year we support hundreds of worthwhile causes and events. To serve you more efficiently and due to the number of requests for donations – we ask for the following:
- Requests in writing or online (see below) outlining the event or cause. Details should also include the “who, what, when and where”, as well as how Keddie’s will be recognized.
- We appreciate 30 days’ notice from date required
You may find our online Community Giving form the most efficient way to make a request (we sure do). Please fill in the below and hit submit.
Community Giving request form via paper may be downloaded and printed. Click here.
We will respond via fax, letter or email within 21 days. While not able to support every request, we do have a focus on:
- Agriculture related events
- Events that promote the rural western lifestyle
- Non profit licensed charities
- Based in the Peace Country
We trust you’ll understand that while we endeavor to support as many as possible, we cannot say yes every time. This is by no means a reflection of the value of your event. We know you’re doing your part as well to ensure we continue to live in a great community. Good luck and we’ll look forward to hearing more from you.
If you have any questions regarding Community Giving, feel free to drop an email to Jae Jay!